T&G Conference Registration Benefits
Your conference registration includes:
- Two days of customized conference sessions, see Agenda
- Optional table at T&GCon to exhibit your product(s) or services, click here for details
- One-on-one private consultations, click here for details
- Outstanding networking meals for Inventors and other Industry Professionals alike!
- Private networking dinner event, including delicious hors d'oeuvres, a scrumptious buffet, and open bar ($150 value); as well as two days of networking breakfasts, lunches, and coffee breaks
- Toy and Game Inventor of the Year Awards (TAGIEs) - a seat for each registrant at the 6th Annual TAGIE's ($250 value). Join us for an elegant and exciting Friday evening, this year at Navy Pier's Grand Ballroom. Dine with industry professionals in the majestic Grand Ballroom with panoramic views of Lake Michigan!
See www.tagieawards.com for more details.
- Two-day admission to Chicago Toy & Game Fair (ChiTAG) with your conference badge - also presented by The Chicago Toy & Game Group, ChiTAG is our weekend trade show that is open to the public and the media, just at the start of the 4th quarter holiday shopping season. T&GCon registration includes full two-day admission to walk the Fair and see consumers interacting with toys/games offered by our 150 + Exhibitors. Your family is welcome, as our guests, to join you at the Fair; or they can play while you are working! Just stop by the ChiTAG Trade Registration Booth for their free tickets.See www.chitagfair.com for more details.
- Substantial discount on exhibition space at ChiTAG - conference registrants may purchase discounted booth space. Note: Inventors with a single product, who have never previously exhibited at ChiTAG, have the option of reserving a table at a lower cost than the standard booth. See www.chitagfair.com and click on "Exhibitor"
(Please note: the Chicago Toy & Game Group does not claim
royalties or commissions on any contracts/agreements made as a result of
T&G Conference Pricing and Registration Form
- T&GCon registration cost for two-day conference: $1250 for first attendee
- Additional Registrants (no limit on number of additional registrants): $1000 per additional attendee
T&GCon Registration (589 KB)
T&GCon Registration (589 KB)
Contact Usemail: email@example.com
phone: (847) 677-8277
"For anyone interested in entering the wonderful toy and game business, either as an inventor or an entrepreneur, there is absolutely no better way to gather information and network with industry pros than to spend two days at T&GCon in Chicago in November."
- Mike Hirtle, Head of Global Product Acquisition and Inventor Relations at Hasbro
"It's always a pleasure coming to Chicago for T&GCon. For the attendees, it's a great opportunity to interface directly with some of the top folks in the toy biz and a perfect opportunity to get invaluable exposure for your game or toy invention."
- Benjamin Dermer, VP Inventor Relations, Spin Master Ltd.
"T&GCon was a great place to meet industry professionals and to meet some new inventors. The panels were well done and we were able to learn from some of the best out there."
- Lindsay Gaskins, President/CEO, Marbles the Brain Store